WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE BEST YOU PROJECT?
The mission of the Best You Project is to provide as many people as possible with the tools and techniques to become the very best version of themselves. Even if you are already regularly feeling like 6 out of 10 for happiness / contentment, there might be just one small thing we share that will top you up to consistent 9 or 10.
If you are below 5 out of 10 for happiness on a regular basis then we have some knowledge and techniques to share with you that will blow your mind and change your life. All you have to do is pick out a few of our techniques and then implement them into your own daily routines. We will give you the tools, all you have to do is use them.
HOW WE PLAN TO HELP?
By regularly providing easy to follow mood boosting and confidence building techniques, as well as simple explanations to give you a quick understanding how your mind works and simply identifying other influencing factors.
WHAT WE DO HERE AT THE BEST YOU PROJECT?
We regularly create blog posts, eBooks, self-improvement books, workshop exercises and easy to implement techniques that will help you develop healthier habits and understand how to manage your own happiness.
Joy can be found in the process, happiness is in the end result.
Live for the enjoyment, not always for the end result.
Check out all our blog posts by category:
- Useful Techniques – a collection of all the tips and techniques on creating a happy life
- Knowledge You Need To Know – a collection of quick hacks, straight to the point!
- Top 10 Tips – for a selection of Top Tips on various subjects
- Author Stories – some stories of my own experiences
The MUST KNOW areas of the Best You Project:
- Your Subconscious – how to start using your formidable ally
- Healthy Self-Image – the importance of a healthy self-image and tips to help you get there
- Change Your Perception, Change The World – how you can choose what you focus on and the impact that has on your life
- Positive Attitude – the influences that can impact you and how to create a positive attitude
If you are looking for a quick pick me up why not try one of our happiness management Techniques:
- The Book of You
- The Personal Happiness Checklist
- How To Create A Positive Outlook
- The Realisation – a collection of Daily Habits you can try
- Changing Your Assumptions
- Utilising Your Subconscious
The Best You Project was created to help ordinary, every day people build self-confidence, create a positive attitude and develop a higher self-worth. The idea is to share a whole range of techniques on how to break bad habits and create the happier life you desire. These tips can be used by anyone, some will work better for some than others but there is more than enough techniques shared that if you keep trying them you will find one that can change your life for the better.
Everyone has their troubles and challenges in life, some more than others. A lot of the time though people dwell on their problems and negativity rather than appreciating all the good things they have and having a positive outlook. The Best You Project is just some basic reminders and tips on how to appreciate what you have, how to make you feel happier about yourself and how to set yourself up for success.
If this doesn’t sound like anything of interest to you then you must be doing well for yourself and be well on top of your insecurities … we congratulate you on that and thank you for stopping by. For everyone else, thank you very much for taking the time to visit and we hope you find something useful at the Best You Project. If anyone has any questions or constructive feedback we’d love to hear it.