If you are ready to take responsibility for your own life and your own happiness then you have arrived at the right place.
Check out all our blog posts by category:
- Self Improvement – a collection of all the tips and techniques on creating a happy life
- Quick Hacks – a collection of quick hacks, straight to the point!
- Top 10 Tips – for a selection of Top 10 Tips on various subjects
- Author Stories – some stories of my own experiences
- Quotes – a selection of quotes and motivational images
The MUST KNOW areas of the Best You Project:
- Your Subconscious – how to start using your formidable ally
- Healthy Self-Image – the importance of a healthy self-image and tips to help you get there
- Change Your Perception, Change The World – how you can choose what you focus on and the impact that has on your life
- Positive Attitude – the influences that can impact you and how to create a positive attitude
If you are looking for a quick pick me up why not try one of our happiness management Techniques:
- The Book of You
- The Personal Happiness Checklist
- How To Create A Positive Outlook
- The Realisation – a collection of Daily Habits you can try
- Changing Your Assumptions
- Utilising Your Subconscious
The Best You Project was created to help ordinary, every day people build self-confidence, create a positive attitude and develop a higher self-worth. The idea is to share a whole range of techniques on how to break bad habits and create the happier life you desire. These tips can be used by anyone, some will work better for some than others but there is more than enough techniques shared that if you keep trying them you will find one that can change your life for the better.
Everyone has their troubles and challenges in life, some more than others. A lot of the time though people dwell on their problems and negativity rather than appreciating all the good things they have and having a positive outlook. The Best You Project is just some basic reminders and tips on how to appreciate what you have, how to make you feel happier about yourself and how to set yourself up for success.
The BYP Team:
DISCLAIMER – We do not claim to be a qualified doctors, we are just ordinary people with some tips to share learned through life experience, helping others, training courses, coaching qualifications, and the many hours spent reading and researching.
To follow The Best You Project on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook click on the below links:
For any questions or feedback please comment below or leave a comment along with your email address for a private reply.