You know all those people, the ones that you’re worrying about what they think about what you’re doing, how you are acting, what you’re wearing or how you’re living your life’? … Well most of them don’t care about any of those things, in truth probably around 90% aren’t even really paying attention to what you’re doing. They’re so busy worrying about themselves and living their own lives that they actually don’t care what you’re up to.
So with this new information, stop caring about what you “think” people are thinking about you and your actions, and start making YOUR opinion of what you’re doing the only deciding factor. Free yourself from guessing others opinions, bearing in my mind most are caught up thinking about their own lives, and go do the things you enjoy, wear what you want to wear and act how YOU want to act!
Choose to value your own opinion over what you “think” other people’s opinions might be.
Your new task list:
- Do things YOU enjoy, not what you think others expect you to do.
- Wear the clothes that YOU like wearing and feel confident wearing.
- Spend time with the people YOU want to be around, not the ones you feel obliged to see.
- Do the things YOU really want to do, try out something new that you’ve been avoiding due to fear of ridicule.
- Take the time to thank yourself for everything YOU have achieved.
Thanks for reading. If you have any feedback or comments I’d love to hear them.
Follow our blog at www.BestYouProject.com or find us on social media as below:
- Twitter : @ScottyJHam and @BestYouProject
- Instagram : @ScottyJHam and @BestYouProject
- LinkedIn : @ScottyJHam
Why not join our journey and go after the Best You possible?